Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, August 2018
How do I contact the Service Desk?
Option 1: Check out our HelpDocs site for assistance: https://www.masters.edu/tech.
Option 2: Call us at 661.362.2876 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Option 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7. We will answer between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Option 4: Book an appointment and visit our office (Wismer Computer Center - Building #7): https://www.masters.edu/techappointment.
I can't log into Self-Service/Content Management/my email/Canvas.
Option 1: Password Reset Form
- Open your browser and go to https://www.masters.edu/myaccount.
- Fill out the form and create your new password.
- Open your browser and go to https://outlook.com/mail.masters.edu. Click "Can't Access Your Account"
- Enter your email address and the Captcha. Click "Next".
- Choose the option for "I forgot my password".
- Verify your identity using one of the available options.
- Create your new password.
My password is correct but I'm still not able to log in.
- This is usually due to a bad cached password. Please try clearing your browser cache.
How do I print?
Option 1: Webprint
- Open your browser and go to http://172.19.0.18:9191/app. Sign in with your Self-Service username and password.
- Click the Web Print tab on the left side. Click "Submit a Job".
- Select the printer you want to print to and then click "Print Options and Account Selection".
- Enter the number of copies that you want to print. Click "Upload Documents".
- Click "Upload from computer" and find the file you want to print.
- Click "Upload & Complete".
Option 2: Installing the printer (Windows computers only)
- Open your Documents folder. In the bar at the top, type in \\172.19.90.18 and press Enter.
- Enter MASTERS\*username* and then your student password.
- Right-click the printer you want to install and click "Connect".
My smart TV/game console is connected to the Wifi but has no internet access.
- Please fill out this form so that we can register your device: https://tmuservicedesk.helpdocs.com/wifi/packetfence-whitelist-request-form