Last Updated By: Kyle Carbonneau, January 2019
Purpose: How to install Office on your computer (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Access etc.)
Note: Before you initiate this process, please make sure any previous version(s) of Office are uninstalled from your computer to avoid any potential file corruption.
1. Log into your student email online by going to https://outlook.office365.com.
2. On the top left of the page, select Office 365.
3. Select Install Office apps, then Office 365 apps to download the entire program.
4. Run the file that downloads, and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
5. You may want to restart after the installation is finished.