Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, March 2019
How do I contact LMS Support?
Option 1: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2: Call us at 661.362.2341 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
I can't log into Canvas.
Option 1: Password Reset Form
- Open your browser and go to https://www.masters.edu/myaccount.
- Fill out the form and create your new password.
- Open your browser and go to https://outlook.com/mail.masters.edu. Click "Can't Access Your Account"
- Enter your email address and the Captcha. Click "Next".
- Choose the option for "I forgot my password".
- Verify your identity using one of the available options.
- Create your new password.
I can sign in but it tells me that my account doesn't exist.
- Make sure that you have registered for courses for the semester.
- If you haven't, you need to register for classes.
- If you have, email LMS Support.
How do I view my past courses?
- Sign into Canvas.
- Click "Courses" on the left side.
- Click "All Courses"
- Scroll until you reach "Past Enrollments".
I am trying to access something in my course and encountered an "Unauthorized" error.
- Send an email to LMS Support with the following information:
- Course Number
- Online or Traditional
- Module Number and Assignment Name
- Which Link is Broken
I am not able to submit my assignment.
- Please double-check the submission date and make sure you are not outside the submission window (either before it or after).
- Email LMS Support with your professor CCed so that they are also notified.
- If the submission window is open and you are receiving an error, please take a screenshot an send it in your email to LMS Support.
I believe that I got "X" question correct on the test OR I didn't answer this question but want to send in my answer for credit.
- Your professors govern your grades, not LMS Support. If you believe that something is incorrect or if you want credit for a question you missed, you need to contact your professor. Please do not contact LMS Support about this; you will be directed to talk to your professor.
I experienced a technical issue and was not able to complete my test OR I experienced a technical issue and my test was submitted without any answers.
- LMS Support will assist with getting you a second attempt on an exam, but you MUST have authorization from your professor. To make things as quick and clean as possible, email your request to your professor and CC LMS Support. If your professor agrees to give you a second attempt, we can add it for you.