Last Updated By: Aleah DenBoer, August 2021
Purpose: How to install and set up the Outlook Mobile App.
Note: iOS 9 and below are not supported.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for Outlook. Download "Outlook for Android".
2. Once it downloads, open it. Tap "Get Started".
3. Enter your full email address and select "Continue". Enter your password.
4. Accept the multi-factor authentication prompt or enter your code.
5. Accept the options that pop up and ensure that you allow access to your calendar and contacts.
1. Open the Apple App Store and search for "Outlook". Download "Outlook for iOS".
2. Open the app. Select "Get Started".
3. Type in your email address and choose "Add Account".
4. Enter your password, tap "Sign In", and accept the multi-factor authentication prompt or enter your code.
5. Accept the options that pop up.