Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, September 2018
Purpose: How to install and set up the Outlook Mobile App.
Note: iOS 9 and below are not supported.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for Outlook. Download "Outlook for Android".
2. Once it downloads, open it. Tap "Get Started".
3. Enter you full email address and select "Continue". Enter your password.
4. Accept the multi-factor authentication prompt or enter your code.
5. Accept the options that pop up and ensure that you allow access for your calendar and contacts.
1. Open the Apple App Store and search for "Outlook". Download "Outlook for iOS".
2. Open the app. Select "Get Started".
3. Type in your email address and choose "Add Account".
4. Enter your password, tap "Sign In", and accept the multi-factor authentication prompt or enter your code.
5. Accept the options that pop up.